[Namron] A unique opportunity for kids

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 12:37:10 PDT 2005

Children’s Miracle Network is publishing a 2006
calendar as a fundraising project.  The dream for the
cover of this calendar is to show hundreds of children
on the steps of the State Capitol Building.  For this
to happen, they need LOTS of KIDS on Saturday, August
6th, at 6:45 p.m. on the steps of the State Capitol
Building.

You are encouraged to bring your children,
grandchildren, nieces, nephews, neighbor’s children,
etc.  CMN will have a waiver of liability and
authorization for release of information which you
will need to sign for each child you bring.  This will
allow for the publication and distribution of this
calendar.  Also, please understand there will be no
compensation for this service except their tremendous
gratitude.

CMN thinks that all children are Miracles and this is
a wonderful opportunity to have your child included on
the cover of the very first CMN calendar!  Please
contact Cheryl Bivens at 271-8430 or
cheryl-bivens at ouhsc.edu and let her know the number of
children you will be bringing so they will have
appropriate crowd control in place.

Leslie Gamble
Director of Marketing & Outreach,
OU Physicians

Isobel de Kirkbryde, a widow.  My son, Odhran Kilmaine and I were blessed to be taken in by Master Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay.