[Namron] Re: Namron Digest, Vol 27, Issue 22

Ethne Halldorsdottir raviachekov at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 09:16:58 PDT 2005

I apologize for the late notice on this, it only just struck me that many of the fine fighters, artizans, and wonderful folks Namron would be out today for the Inter-Baronial Fighter Practice.

There is a faire from 3pm until 4:30 today (8-21-05) on the Walker-Adams Mall (The grassy area between Walker and Adams towers on OU's campus. The faire is for many of the student orginizations to recruit new members. The Student's for Creative Anachronism will have a booth and display. I'm inviting anyone that wishes to to come by and say "hi". I also plan to direct some of the curious to Reave's Park, so if you see confused-looking collage students, I know that you'll welcome them. Unfortunately, I don't belive that we'll have enough room to have people fighting on the side since there will be many groups in attendance and the area is fairly small compared to the South Oval.  Here's a special note: Since I know how far a walk it is from the Dorms to Reave's (a walk I had made several times last year...lol) I'll let you know that they don't ticket on the weekends for parking spaces. So you can either drive or walk over if you're coming. Lord Ulric may or may not be in armour at our
 table, but I will be wearing a kimono so we should be fairly easy to pick out in the crowd. If you have any questions, would like to come by and visit between 3-4:30 and have no idea about where the Walker-Adams Mall is, or just feel like saying "hi" I'll have my cell phone on me. The number is (405) 596-3193.

The rain location is the Ballroom in the Union.

I also hope that you will still be out at Reave's Park after 4:30 as I would like to come by and see you.

Thanks,

Ethne Halldorsdottir

Lady Ethne Anastasiia Halldorsdottir
Or, a Phoenix Gules
~*~
Crossbows don't kill people; quarrels kill people
~*~*~
The way to a mans heart is through his stomach . . . and UP!
~*~*~*~

http://mail.yahoo.com