[Namron] RE: ] Namron's Baronial Guard

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Tue Aug 23 08:46:57 PDT 2005

The baronial guards are the people who get to stand up at the front of
court holding the neat looking spears with tornados for blades. I
believe that is their main duty, to guard the baron/baroness, crown, and
any visiting nobles sitting with them throughout court and look pretty.
They may also have occasional other duties as assigned by their
Excellencies.

As far as I know, due to the great generosity of the brewers, you don't
have to be a member of the guard to guzzle their products, just ask
nicely.

Annabelle