[Namron] Baronial Guardianship: The Man behind the red-velvety heart shaped curtain

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 18:31:55 PDT 2005

Members of the baronial guard contact me with in the next two weeks..

If you wish to join the guard contact me for details.

Captain Owen Stott

Lozengy,argent and vert,a dexter tierce indented azure.

I would like the opportunity to gaurd the hearts and happiness of The
Barony, if I may.
If I Ain't, please contact ME so that I can express to you how truly
important and cherished I consider you. Any of you, peer to pauper to both
simultaneously, All of you I love soOo very much!

Extra icing with those 2 scoops, anyone?

Puhka Lovr

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!

Our Motto: "It's all about the Value of The~Love"