[Namron] September Pop Meeting

Kaitlynn Morgan kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 7 21:29:41 PDT 2005

None of us realized until the meeting as over that next month's meeting
falls on Labor day weekend.
Due to the holiday (and various events) September's populace meeting will be
Sunday, September 11th. Same Time. Same Place.

I think this works out wonderfully. That means we are having pop the day
after the festival, so perhaps we can get more newcomers from the festival
to attend.

Please, pass on the word to those who are not on the mailing list. I will
call everyone I have contact info for.

Also, don't forget to e-mail me your ideas for possible places to hold a
populace meeting. All submissions must be into me by next populace meeting
to be included in the ballot. Just as a reminder, we need to know the
capacity (needs to hold 100+), facilities (bathrooms, seating, ect), price,
and days/ times available.

Thank you!

~Lady Kaitlynn Morgan
  Seneschal