[Namron] Tuesday night fighter practice at Namron

Owen owenstott at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 22:06:28 PDT 2005

Tonight we had an outstanding night of fighting.
Not only did yours truly go out and fight there where
11 more fighters in attendance 5 of whom are knights
of Ansteorra as well as a centurion of Ansteorra.

I wish to thank Sir Burke, Sir Cassius, Sir Asoph, Sir
Jean Paul, Syr Owen and Master Tarl for coming out and
training.

A thank you to Lord Marc-Antoine and Lord Kinoshita
for traveling down to Namron.

And a special thank you to the fighters of Namron who
where enriched by the training tonight. Thanks for
coming out to practice.

Lord Owen Stott
KM for the barony of Namron

--- Owen <owenstott at yahoo.com> wrote:

> We are going to have a fighter practice on Tuesday
> nights.
> starting this Tuesday at 6:00 or shortly there after
> at reeves park.

Lozengy,argent and vert,a dexter tierce indented azure.