[Namron] I sorry, Ian is home

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 18:11:25 PDT 2005

  I applologise everyone.I thought it got posted yesterday.
 The surgury was very sucessful and he finally got to come home yesterday.Apparently when I posted yesterday I didn't get the necessary addresses in.It's been a long and draining week.
 If anyone would like to talk to him the phone is 580 763 6022.
 Again ,I appologise guys.
 Love you all,
 Cassie

Remember,Cats are little women in fur coats..
" Death should be a Release...........Not a Punishment "  Dragonheart