[Namron] Baby Seth

Chris Melton CMelton at POTAWATOMI.ORG
Wed Aug 24 14:05:16 PDT 2005

Congratulations C.J. and Stacy on your new wonderful baby boy.  Sending mom
a good night sleep, and hugs for one and all.

Lady Maeve of Namron

Christine M. Melton

With great glee, I'd like to announce....Seth Isaac Barnes has been brought
into the world at 12:35 p.m. today to the glowing parents of C.J.and Stacy
Barnes (Lucien de Bastia and Sorianna Aatumintutar).  He arrived at 8 pounds
9 ounces and 20 inches long. The family is at Unity North in Shawnee and
they ask that visitors wait until tomorrow to come see our newest memeber.

Fayidah