[Namron] Help!

Colin Douglas ianmaccoilin at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 13:29:37 PDT 2005

I tried posting this before and am not sure if anyone saw it. Your prodigal sons in Chickasha need you! LOL, in all seriousness though if there is anyone that would be willing to help run a fighter practice in Chickasha for the students at University of Science and Arts at Oklahoma and the residents of Chickasha it would be most most appreciated. I have been in contact with Syr Owen and he may be able to come  (many thanks go to him for offering to help).
The fighter practice will be this Thursday at the residence of two hopefull fighter newbies. Please contact me for directions. The time is from six to nine. If anyone has loaner armor that they would be willing to bring that would be great because as far as I know I am the only one that has armor.

In Service to the Dream,
Lord Eagon MacCoilin called Ian called Ulfgar

http://mail.yahoo.com