[Namron] Fw: [Wiesenfeuer] Baronial schedule and feast menu

Debbie Johnson johnsonds at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 31 08:53:28 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: okbunyip1
To: Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 9:08 AM
Subject: [Wiesenfeuer] Baronial schedule and feast menu

For those attending our Baronial Championships this weekend, here is
the event schedule and feast menu:

Friday   Sept. 2   Site opens 4:00 pm

Saturday  Sept. 3

9:00 am  Chivalric armor and rapier inspection

9:30 am Opening Court

10:00 am Chivalric Championship
         Rapier Championship
         Arts & Sciences Championship setup
         Children's Activities

12:00 noon Children's Activities end

  1:30 pm Arts & Sciences judging

  2:00 pm Past Champions Ice Cream Social

  3:00 pm Bowman's Archery Shoot
          Seige Engine Authorization

  4:00 pm Pick up Arts and Sciences entries

  5:00 pm Feast Set-up

  6:00 pm Feast

  8:00 pm Evening Court

10:00 pm Hafla
         Men's Leg Contest

Sunday  Sept. 4

9:30 am Archery Championship

10:00 am Baron's Brunch (by invitation)

11:00 am Newcomer Chivalric Tournament
         Newcomer Rapier Tournament
         Children's Archery range opens
         Knife, Axe, & Spear  range opens for practice
         Hands-on Equestrian demo

1:00 pm Children's Archery Tournament

2:00 pm Knife, Axe, & Spear Championship
         Siege Engine Competition

3:00 pm Bardic Championship

7:00 pm Final Court

Monday  Sept. 5   Site closes at noon

Feast Menu

presented by Clann Lochlan

First Remove
Bread, flavored butters, and assorted relishes

Second Remove
Stale Ale soup

Third Remove
Greek spinach salad and fruit bowl mix

Fourth Remove
Steamed tilapia with snow peas

Fifth Remove
Wild yet tender oxen with saffron rice

Last  Remove
Old-fashioned buttered scotch pudding with ginger shortbread

Drinks shall be:
tea, coffee, flavored water, and a sweet colored water

Come showcase your skills in our competitions and enjoy a wonderful
weekend of fun, games, and good food.  A good time shall be had by
all!

HL Cassandra

      Vehicle history search  Vehicle history vin  Vehicle history record