[Namron] Wiesenfeuer Baronial

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Wed Aug 31 09:12:27 PDT 2005

Yes, it's this weekend.  It's at Camp E-Ko-Wah, east of Marlow.  It's
the same site they're using for Crown Tourney, if you can get to that
website.

>From I-35:  Take exit 66 and travel west on highway 29.  You will pass
through Elmore City.  After highway 76 north intersects, you will
continue west approximately 7.2 miles.  (There are supposed to be signs
for Camp E-Ko-Wah.)  Turn south for 2 miles, turn east for 1.7 miles,
and the road is supposed to dead end into the site.

>From highway 81 (Marlow):  Travel east on highway 29 13.5 miles.  Turn
south 2 miles, turn east for 1.7 miles, and the road is supposed to dead
end into the site.

I believe site fee is $9 for adults, but I could be mistaken.

Hope to see you there,

Annabelle