[Namron] Re: [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Baronial

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 11:00:48 PDT 2005

Ok now I am having baddd flashes of pookie with an accordian...living in North Dakota... AKKKKK
Ldy Susannah

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

>Saturday is the best day to day-trip any event... Friday is usually mainly
>setup, and sunday is tear-down.
>
>Duncan

Lovin the 3 day concept.

Ata Baronial itsa gonna be the Monday witha the tear downa!

For your entertainment and pleasure I now include the schedule of stuff
ahappening ata Baronial.

For those attending our Baronial Championships this weekend, here is the
event
schedule and feast menu:

Friday Sept. 2 Site opens 4:00 pm

Saturday Sept. 3

9:00 am Chivalric armor and rapier inspection

9:30 am Opening Court

10:00 am Chivalric Championship

Rapier Championship

Arts & Sciences Championship setup

Children’s Activities crafts hall

11:00 am Basic Horse Care

12:00 noon Children’s Activities end

1:30 pm Arts & Sciences judging

2:00 pm Past Champions Ice Cream Social

3:00 pm Bowman’s Archery Shoot

Seige Engine Authorization

4:00 pm Pick up Arts and Sciences entries

5:00 pm Feast Set-up

6:00 pm Feast

8:00 pm Evening Court

10:00 pm Hafla

Men’s Leg Contest

Sunday Sept. 4

9:30 am Archery Championship

10:00 am Baron’s Brunch (by invitation)

11:00 am Newcomer Chivalric Tournament

Newcomer Rapier Tournament

Children’s Archery range opens

Knife, Axe, & Spear range opens for practice

Hands-on Equestrian demo

1:00 pm Children’s Archery Tournament

2:00 pm Knife, Axe, & Spear Championship

Siege Engine Competition

3:00 pm Bardic Championship

7:00 pm Final Court

Monday Sept. 5 Site closes at noon

Feast Menu

presented by Clann Lochlan

First Remove

Bread, flavored butters, and assorted relishes

Second Remove

Stale Ale soup

Third Remove

Greek spinach salad and fruit bowl mix

Fourth Remove

Steamed tilapia with snow peas

Fifth Remove

Wild yet tender oxen with saffron rice

Last Remove

Old-fashioned buttered scotch pudding with ginger shortbread

Drink shall be:

tea, coffee, flavored water, and a sweet colored water

Come showcase your skills in our competitions and enjoy a wonderful weekend
of
fun, games, and good food. A good time shall be had by all! In part, causa
Pooky willa be there.

HL Cassandra

autocrat

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!

Our Motto: "It's all about the Value of The~Love"

http://mail.yahoo.com