[Namron] Happy Birthday Barat!

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 15:41:19 PDT 2005

Ummmm Constance, I think you need to rethink that statement. Some of us have shown up with food and other things when mundane labor has been involved. Just wish Barat a happy birthday and smile please.
Lady Susannah Blackthorne
The one who Supplied  food for the brewers all through AAA and made food when it was over....

redfem at earthlink.net wrote:
I think it would be a great birthday present to Barat for people to show up when
we're brewing and wash lots and lots of bottles.  As a brewer, I can say, that it's real
nice to have several cases of clean bottles ready, needing only to be sanitized, when the
beer, wine, mead, pyment, etc., is ready to bottle. You guys (and gals) like to party with
Barat et al, and you like drinking the wonderful libations we produce, but only a handfull
of people (and a whole hearted thanks to you all) outside the brewers guild have ever shown up to help with the, pardon the expression, mundane labor involved.

Constance