[Namron] Sleeping at Protectoret

Morgana Vandya morgana_vandya at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 16:26:50 PDT 2005

Hatur,
Patrice DeWiley is willing to help in the kitchen. She asked me to let you know since she does not have internet access. I don't know if there will be anyone else with her or not. She didn't say.
Any questions, let me know and I'll relay them to her and her answers back to you.
I do know the Caravan of the Weeping Wolf will be doing Tavern for Protectorate. See you there!
Yours In Service,
Lady Morgana Vandya, Senechal
Incipient Canton of Rivers Run

terry wasson <haturearn at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greeting if you are planning on helping with feast
and need a cabin to sleep in ,I have reserved the
Wolfs lodge for this purpose.
I need to know who you are and how many you are
bringing.
If you have a preference of the work you wish to help
with let me know.
Help in preparation, serving,kitchen preparation of
feast, and after feast clean up in the kitchen and
hall are need .
Please let me know.
Hatur

It's 'Keltic,' not 'Seltic', dammit! The Celtics (with an 's' sound at the front) are a basketball team.

http://mail.yahoo.com