[Namron] Ballista Update

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 13 09:52:55 PST 2005

We are slowly making progress on the stock of the new Giant Ballista, and yesterday, I deposited a rear leaf spring assembly from a Dodge 1/2 ton into the garage.  That will be used to fabricate the prod (bow).

Now this is where we can use some volunteers.  While we continue working on the stock and frame, we could use some help in getting the steel broken down, cleaned and cut/notched to length (and I have the specs for that).

Let us know.  Working in conjunction with the Wiesenfeuer/Wolfstar team, we hope to have at least a couple of these bad boys ready in time to show at Med Faire.

In Service
Herr Wolfgang
Namron War Works

CROSSBOWMEN - We Kill EVERYTHING We See!