[Namron] Beltaine site tokens

Chass chass at allegiance.tv
Fri Dec 2 22:50:03 PST 2005

Roflmao. Yes they are Pewter (Lead Free of course) tokens. They number 250 site tokens, which is ten sets of the main runes. They are about as big around as a quarter and about twice as thick. Someone will have to drill holes in them and string them on rope/twine/ribbon. They were cast from hand made soap stone molds. Any comments, questions etc can be sent to me on or off list.

Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Chass Brown
Muddeler of Mead, Ailement of Ale and Whiner of wine
Honorable Recruiter of house of the Red Shark, Have you seen my Belaying Pin?
  Psssdt I am completely done.. you will have to have someone drill these and place ribbon through the adult site tokens and the kids is for their pocket since they have to wear the white ribbon.  we made 250 site tokens adult and 50 kids (which is a simple celtic knot)

  Ye may now shout it from the roof tops that our household has donated these in rememberance of Rundel and hope for the future.
  Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
  Chass Brown
  Muddeler of Mead, Ailement of Ale and Whiner of wine
  Honorable Recruiter of house of the Red Shark, Have you seen my Belaying Pin?

  Thanks to this gentleman we have hand made runes for site tokens at Beltaine.  Thank you oh so much

  Kathryn Gordon
  Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn
  Matriarch Inn of the Weepi! ng Unicorn