[Namron] Norse God Test

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Mon Dec 5 07:34:10 PST 2005

lol Poor Isobel... If I remember my Norse Mythology correctly...  There was a prophecy as to how Baldur would die so his mother went to every plant and tree in the world and asked them to promise to never harm him.  (he was extremely well loved)   The one plant she overlooked or missed was the mistletoe.  Because of this, they had games where the other gods would throw stuff at Baldur and watch it turn from him before it hurt him.  Loki found out about the mistletoe having been missed and handed a sprig to a blind god telling him to throw it at Baldur since nothing would hurt him.  Loki guided the blind god's aim and the mistletoe hit Baldur and killed him.

Elizabeta of Rundel