[Namron] Populas

Chass chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Dec 6 09:52:38 PST 2005

Since they are predicting weather that is less than hospitable.... I will
not be able to safely attend this populace. Maleah could you please email me
offlist with your address so I can UPS those site tokens to you and a little
letter about them :)

Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Chass Brown
Muddeler of Mead, Ailement of Ale and Whiner of wine
Honorable Recruiter of house of the Red Shark, Have you seen my Belaying
Pin?