[Namron] Girl...you'll be a woman soon

Susan Adkins susanmomof2 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 9 13:35:40 PST 2005

A fire w/o roasting yourself is possible since Willy is not going to make it. He is taking me to a semi formal (yes willy in dress clothes) holiday party Sat night.  Agnese

"Epperson, Sheryl" <eppersos at oge.com> wrote:  A good way to keep water (or other stuff) hot, once it's heated, is in
one of the Gott coolers. They're insulated, so they'll keep things
either cold (normal) or hot. I've used both the drink coolers and ice
chests this way. I don't know how fast it would cool off if kept
outside at freezing temperatures, but kept inside it should keep it hot
for quite awhile.

You have graham crackers and chocolate bars-but do you have
marshmallows? And can we convince the guys to keep the fire, or at
least part of it, low enough for people to get to it to roast
marshmallows without roasting themselves?

Annabelle