[Namron] Fw: Re: [Sca-cooks] Snow and Storms was Cake Sotelties

Chass chass at allegiance.tv
Sat Dec 10 09:25:48 PST 2005

Aye but if he could lets say call us and let us know an hour away from the
house is better than the whole distance to come back. Not gripeing at him
just trying to come up with a way to save people from getting there and
having to turn right around and go back home.

Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Chass Brown
Muddeler of Mead, Ailement of Ale and Whiner of wine
Honorable Recruiter of house of the Red Shark, Have you seen my Belaying
Pin?