[Namron] Mmm .. Yep

Craig Pharaoh sherdana at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:01:08 PST 2005

>aww ru mayka me' brush.
>
>I think Skorrogardr's fighter practice automatic email update has outdated
>information on it.
>
>Pook

You are correct.  I think only the list owner or maybe a moderator
can work on that and get it fixed.  I did offer to help, but what
more can one do?  We will have a children's event at the VFW
in Shawnee on Sunday, and fighter practise at Woodlnd Park.
Fighter practise is supposed to start at 3PM.  The Children's
thing starts earlier, still waiting for official word on that.  It is
a Christmas Party for local children in one parent families.

Caius