[Namron] Dec. 20th pop meeting

Brad Stanley vortmax at cox.net
Sat Dec 17 22:45:01 PST 2005

The December 20th Populace meeting will be held at the indoor
facility at Andrew's Park at 7:30 p.m.  Currently, the weather
forecast calls for a slight chance of snow during the day with highs
near 40.  Based on this forecast, I see little if any chance that
Tuesday's meeting may be in jeopardy.  I'll keep on top of the
weather this time in case the situation changes.

I have received a couple of emails from people that wish to be on the
"short notice" contact list.  If you wish to be on the "short notice"
list, please send me your email and reason for wanting to be on the
"short notice" list (long drive, disability, etc.).  I'm also open to
beginning a calling tree for times when sudden changes of plan are
necessary.

I have still not heard anything from the folks at Buzz's.  I will be
driving over on Monday to the building to see if anyone is there and
try to get a status update.

---
Lord Thomas of Weathshear
Seneschal Namron