[Namron] High pop meetings

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Thu Dec 22 11:40:59 PST 2005

If I recall what Maleah said correctly, the first one will be January 4,
2006.  And there will definitely be one immediately following Medfair.
Other than that, they will announce them, I presume at the previous
meeting.

For those who weren't there, Maleah and Ulf are planning on starting
holding occasional populace meetings as if it was court at an event.

Annabelle