[Namron] Re: Fairey GodMutter of da sewing

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 16:17:38 PST 2005

I would be glad to help...I will be down that way
doing a pick up and have plenty of experience in
teaching others to sew.
I have my BA in Fashion Sewing and Historical
Costuming (Theater) and have taught both in sewing
stores as well as college level professional for a
fashion college.
I am assuming that you have a machine...or do I need
to bring mine?
The catch is that 1. I can bring along Madilyn (7) and
2. You will eventually pass along the knowelege to
someone else in need.
I would need you to send me your information. If you
have a cingular cell phone...even better as I have
free mobile to mobile.
Lucrezia...Beloved to Nicu the Heartles
AKA Jennifer Cinocco

Message: 2