[Namron] Richard's recent hospital visit

matthiasthebrewer at cox.net matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Thu Dec 8 15:30:08 PST 2005

Interesting that all of this came up.  We had a man at work who went to the emergency room (and was admitted to the hosptital) with chest pains and numbness in his arms.  Turns out he had low sodium levels in his blood.  When he comes back on Monday, he has a 50 pound salt lick (liberally autographed) on his desk to help solve this deficiency.

Do Richard and Bjorn need their own salt licks?

Matthias