[Namron] pop list

Kathryn Gordon kathryngordon at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 9 10:16:22 PST 2005

Would you please email me a copy of the pop list when everyone is updating it and I will put it in the plume. Thanks
  kathy

Jennifer Jackson <dagmarandowen at cox.net> wrote:
          Ok, I confess it.  I have the updated pop list.  It is even finished.  I have just failed to print it and present copies.

  I do not know if I will make it to the next populace or not as this is such a busy season.  However, I will deliver some copies in January.

  If anyone has info that has changed in the last couple of months, please let me know and I will make that change before the printing.

  Now, I would love to absorb the costs of the printing, but it is just not in the budget.  With whom do I speak about the financing of the printing?

  Also is it acceptable to send electronic copies to those who prefer it that way?  I know we do not want to publish it on line, but what about emailing it to folks?

  Dagmar

Kathryn Gordon
Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn
Matriarch Inn of the Weeping Unicorn