[Namron] Ballista Update

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 13 12:28:31 PST 2005

According to the performance tables in the plans, this should drive a "standard" 48"  Siloflex combat bolt nearly 80 yards.  Now with a little tweaking, it should do a respectable flight on wooden shaft steel tipped bolts as well (no fighters down range for these!).  The guy that designed this has shredded at least one old van with his artillery.

Wolfgang