[Namron] canton official?

William Herron fitzbubba at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 18:30:39 PST 2005

> On 12/14/05, scott melton <darius67 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> i hear the BOD  sent down word that the canton is now official. Can anyone
> confirm this or give me the web site to look for myself?

*One* of the places it will appear is in the Board minutes for one of their
quarterly meetings.  The last one was in October, and there is no mention of
the Canton in it.

The next Board meeting is 1/21/06.  They sometimes have conference calls in
between the quarterly meetings, but the advancement of a Canton would most
likely not be discussed in a conference call.

You can find the Board minutes online at http://www.sca.org/BOD.  The
President's Report, while "unofficial", is a good summary of what was
discussed.  (Board minutes are not "official" until the next meeting
occurs.)  Look for the section titled "Branch Status Changes".

Care, Bubba