[Namron] Axeman III Update

Chass chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Dec 15 08:39:51 PST 2005

Aye and they usualy ply you with coffeeee or cocoooooo... Kait you can
always sign me up for troll as well lol I have been to the calsses.. at
least it is something I can do form my wheelchair.

Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Chass Brown
Muddeler of Mead, Ailement of Ale and Whiner of wine
Honorable Recruiter of house of the Red Shark, Have you seen my Belaying
Pin?