[Namron] Dec. 20th pop meeting

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Tue Dec 20 13:10:02 PST 2005

I must also miss pop.  As decision is not made in advance far enough for
me to know when I must leave home if the meeting has been canceled.  I
must assume anytime there is even the threat of weather that the meeting
is likely to be cancelled.  It is about 2 hours for me, I can not afford
to take the chance.

sorry

joy

radei