[Namron] pop list

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Thu Dec 29 02:05:10 PST 2005

Samarrah,

I am finalising the updates on the pop list before sending it over to
hopefully go out with the Plume.  I noticed that you and your family are not
listed.  Please send me your SCA names, modern names, address, phone
numbers, other contact info, and birthdays.  If you are uncomfortable with
any of that being printed up, just omit it from the email and I will leave
it off the list too.

In Service,
Dagmar

Actually I am