[Namron] Re: Namron Digest, Vol 21, Issue 1

Eithne MacEwan raviachekov at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 07:13:39 PST 2005

No I didn't. Then again, I didn't have a chance to check my email until yesterday so I didn't know to ask. LOL. Don't worry, I'm sure either Ulric or I will get the chairs at some point. If someone will bring them to populace, then they will find their way home via Ulric.

On the other note, since you haven't seen the navy blue chair...has anyone else? It was left in Reeve's Park on the 18th of December at the combined practice. It was near the food area.

Thanks,

Eithne

I sent the chair and tan blanket via Master Michael to the Persona Workshop. Did you get it? The only chairs we have are ours. Agnes