[Namron] Greetings from Absentia.....

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 14:43:44 PST 2005

Hail to all!

As you may or may not have noticed, my clan and I were
in Absentia during the last populace meeting.  It was
a terrible place to be as it was caused by my person
being afflicted with plague and ague!!!!  None would
have wanted to be in my company this past week, I
assure you.

However, I'm feeling better and hope to be present
next meeting (someone please remind me of the right
date as I'm all discombobulated from missing so many
meetings!).

As I've been gone, I've also been remiss in reminding
everyone that we are sending items to our troops in
Iraq.  Seeing as this is February, the month of St.
Valentines, and seeing as how Michaella has aquired
herself a Marine, it is my hopes that we can send
goodies to our dear ones in Iraq.  I have recieved a
number of stuffed animals for the children in the
Orphanage and a few boxes from our local PreK class at
the elementary school.

If you need a reminder of what to send please feel
free to visit the Military Page on my website at
http://www.maysville.okpls.org/military.htm
...feel free to explre the site...I have lots of neet
things for the kiddos there.

With all that being said...I miss you silly people
terribly!  We must schedule another bonfire soon!
(aside to Beaux....we may need to discuss some
dressmaking while you're between trades....)

=====
Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.