[Namron] A funny to share

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 07:11:03 PST 2005

I'm attending an online class to get my Naster's
degree.  One of the topics that came up was research.
I talked a bit about the SCA and how you do research
no matter what part you play.  A comment from one of
my classmates was a bit amusing, so I thought I would
whare it.

Jason wrote: Okay I know who you folks are.  When I
was an undergrad I worked at the Michigan Union and
during the cold weather months 16-20 guys in various
styles of homemade armor would rent the one of the
ballrooms and whack the crap out each other.  The
reason they stand out is the enthusiasm with which
they would bust up their equipment and themselves over
the course of the day.

=====
Isobel de Kirkbryde, a widow.  My son, Odhran Kilmaine and I were blessed to be taken in by Master Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay.