[Namron] War Quotes

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 07:13:11 PST 2005

Our most Estemed Excelency,

Hast thou not noticed tis now the month of February?
At what better time shouldst one guote words of love?

--- Ulf Gunnarsson <ulfie at cox.net> wrote:

> Lord Pooky wrote:
> > Love begins at home, and it is not how much we
> do...but how much love we put
> > in that action. --Mother Teresa
>
> Sorry, Pooky, but as we near Gulf Wars maybe we need
> more WAR quotes
> instead of LOVE quotes, it being fair either way.
> ---------------
>
> [serious]
> In war it is not men, but the man who counts. --
> Napoleon
>
> [funny]
> Advice to Trimaris: Just say
> "AarrghaarrghpleeassennononoUGH" --
> paraphased from Terry Pratchett
>
> ...and finally, one that applies most to the S.C.A.
> and chivalry on the
> field:
>
> [serious]
> When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be
> polite.  -- Winston
> Churchill

=====
Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.