[Namron] Love is, is what I got!

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 09:20:12 PST 2005

>Lord Pooky wrote:
> > Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do...but how much love we
>put
> > in that action. --Mother Teresa
>
>Sorry, Pooky, but as we near Gulf Wars maybe we need more WAR quotes
>instead of LOVE quotes, it being fair either way.
>---------------
>
>[serious]
>In war it is not men, but the man who counts. -- Napoleon
>
>[funny]
>Advice to Trimaris: Just say "AarrghaarrghpleeassennononoUGH" --
>paraphrased from Terry Pratchett
>
>...and finally, one that applies most to the S.C.A. and chivalry on the
>field:
>
>[serious]
>When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite.  -- Winston
>Churchill
>
>---------------
>Baron Ulf

I will have to the War Quotes to you and others (Like Bubba).  All I (choose
to) know is THE~LOVE.

I will be at War.  I am also writing a syllabus so that I May teach a class
on the virtues and how to utilize THE~LOVE in the S.C.A. The class will also
explain how THE~LOVE can be helpful/necessary on the battlefield.

AND ~~~~ I was enjoying getting to know old friends better by the personal
persona stories I was seeing on these emails.  Does anyone else want to tell
us a bit about themselves? Mine forthcoming, eventually.

War is resolute love for King and Country. Love for King and Country demands
we are willing to sacrifice ourselves but not our ideals in its defence. ~
Lord Pooky

Love for all,
Pookster

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for educational,
entertainment, or information dispersal purposes only. Any taking
too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail
from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization may
contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love"  or to schedule, public or private
viewings of "The Pooky"  at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as
illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM! ".  Become a Pookyphyle: save
this email to your Pooky File.  "I approve this message".