[Namron] Help Needed Bringing Persuasion to WWR

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 1 12:37:57 PST 2005

Persuasion, the Trebuchet, is nearing completion and we hope to begin field trials later this month.  We do plan to bring her to War Rally this weekend for static display; however, I discovered she is just a tad bit large to safely fit in my Ranger pickup.

So, we are asking if anyone can volunteer a trailer or full size pickup.  The largest section is her base, which is 8 feet by 40 inches.

As of now, we plan to head up EARLY Saturday morning, and bring her back late that night or Sunday morning, depending on the weather and how long the "engynours" have been in Tavern :)

Also, our 'munitions makers have put out a plea for tennis balls to form into siege ball clusters.  They don't have to be pretty (just be sure the dog slobber is dry), as they will be wrapped in duct tape.  I wonder what would happen to the duct tape industry if the SCA went away....

In Service
Herr Wolfgang