[Namron] Eadric's Fighter practice

Carl McCampbell cmccampb at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 06:01:04 PST 2005

Hello all,

I just wanted to announce that I will be holding a
NON-SCA fighter practice today at the Moore public
Library. We have room A from 4:30 to 8:00.

All are welcome to attend, but, this is not a free for
all get together, I work people throgh drills and then
at the end of practice we play for awhile.

This is also a great time for any heavy weapons
fighters that are needing a basic intro to rapier
fighting, because I know all of you will be fighting
for Ansteorra in the rapier melees at Gulfwar!!!!

Eadric