[Namron] New personna

matt gelm viking_axeman at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 5 05:25:03 PST 2005

http://www.vikinganswerlady.com/ONMensNames.htm

Theres quite a bit of them there. Happy hunting.

Herre Jolgeirr hinn Bjallaskeifa af Skarrgard

Chass Brown <chass at allegiance.tv> wrote:
BODY {	BACKGROUND-POSITION: center center; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #000080; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana}Welp since the Great and wonderful College of Heralds now says my name is no longer registered... I was thinking its time for a persona change. Hmm.. 600 A.D. ... Viking.... since I have a thing for axes and hammers lol. Anyone got some good idears for names?

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.