[Namron] Deep Thoughts ~ With our host Lord Pooky

muriel at entelesoft.com muriel at entelesoft.com
Sat Feb 5 20:16:01 PST 2005

Chass, you should also come because you are a member of one of my favorite
groups of God's creations....
economically statured, hairy men.  *sigh* If only there were more.  I mean,
I have my own, but who paints one sunset and never looks at another?
Praise be to God for all His glorious works!

-Muriel Hobbitwife
"I need a vacation." - M G C