[Namron] Just saying hello

Danielle DeMarseilles danielle_de_marseilles at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 05:59:17 PST 2005

Welcome!  I hope that you find Namron to be a fun and welcoming place to start your SCA experience.  I personally think that it is the perfect place to start, but I am biased of course.  See you Tuesday!

DraegonvnBarfelz at aol.com wrote:Greetings one and all,

         Since there were some problems with my list subscription, I figured I'd send this again and see what happens.  So, without further adue, let me introduce myself.  I am Draegon von Bärfelz, and I am completely new to the game offered by the SCA here in lovely Namron.  My lady, Aelesia of Warwick, has been trying to find a way for me to participate for some years now, and has finally succeeded.  I am looking forward to playing the game here and meeting many new and interesting people.  I hope that this proves to be as rewarding an experience for me as it has been for my lady.  Until we meet in person.

Blessed Be.

Namron mailing list
Namron at ansteorra.org

-Dani
 Humor is just another defense against the universe.
    Mel Brooks (1926 - )