[Namron] Pooky Wants You

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 14:26:12 PST 2005

I hope All of Namron will come out to Camp Cimarron this weekend to attend a
Wolfstarian Event!

I will be there, so on some level or another, everyone will be guaranteed to
have fun!

Please come have fun, fight, and frolic Feb 11-13.

If you are the type of S.C.A.er who thinks S.C.A. events should be F.U.N.
with good people and good food, this is definitely THE EVENT.

Please come on out and be well entertained,

Your Beloved Pooky

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for educational,
entertainment, or information dispersal purposes only. Any taking
too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail
from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization may
contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love"  or to schedule, public or private
viewings of "The Pooky"  at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as
illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM! ".  Become a Puhkaphyle: save
this email to your Pooky File.  "I approve this message".