[Namron] Pooky Wants You

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Wed Feb 9 15:25:31 PST 2005

On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 04:26:12PM -0600, Lord Pooky wrote:
> I hope All of Namron will come out to Camp Cimarron this weekend to attend a
> Wolfstarian Event!
>
> I will be there, so on some level or another, everyone will be guaranteed to
> have fun!
>
> Please come have fun, fight, and frolic Feb 11-13.
>
> If you are the type of S.C.A.er who thinks S.C.A. events should be F.U.N.
> with good people and good food, this is definitely THE EVENT.
>
> Please come on out and be well entertained,
>
> Your Beloved Pooky

In an effort to bring _some_ class to this place (well, someone has
to!), I suggest that you refer to Wolfstar events as "Lupostellan"
from now on.

Unfortunately for the event, Isobel and I have to be elsewhere: she's
going to Kingdom A&S, and I have mundane stuff to do. Y'all have fun!

--
Mike Andrews	/	Michael Fenwick 	Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx / KE5DMQ