[Namron] King's College

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Thu Feb 10 18:35:58 PST 2005

As many of you may know, the deadline for bids on King's College is coming up the first week of March.  I believe that we could have a good time putting on this event for the Kingdom.  In fact, I am excited about the idea.

I have spoken to the B and B about it and it is on the agenda for the upcoming populace meeting.  If anyone else is interested in putting in a separate bid, or helping with mine, we will be working out those details at the meeting.  I just wanted to give a little heads up on the subject since the Kingdom deadline is only about six weeks out.

Dagmar

Jennifer Jackson
Discovery Toys, educating through play.
http://discoverytoyslink.com/toysbyjennifer