[Namron] book

John Hurst jhurstsca at cableone.net
Mon Feb 14 17:30:25 PST 2005

I spoke without looking first, sorry.  The Pleasure Book doesn't seem to be
on the Stock Clerks list anymore, and Raymonds Quiet Press doesn't have an
ad that I can find.  You would probably do best trying to get it from either

Medieval Miscellanea
6530-TI Spring Valley Drive
Alexandria, Va   22312
or call (703) 354-7711

Or

Rosamunds Books
P.O. Box 699
Los Lunas, New Mexico 87031
or call (505) 865-8765

Both dealers sell many older books and SCA tomes.  Good luck.  The Pleasure
Book has served me well for many years now,
        Ewen