[Namron] Fwd: Re: [Ansteorra] Premier Kingdom Artisan

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 07:36:03 PST 2005

--- Dyan Johnson <calendre57 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> And I'm still giddy with excitement!

Boy, do I ever understand that.  I entered my cosmetic
face cream, at the strong encouragement of Master
Oxlade, in my first ever Kingdom A&S Competition and
scored an average of 42 points out of 50.  I am still
floating a few feet above the ground.  Yes, I learned
a lot by attending and finding out that my interest is
something others find interesting, too, is really fun!

We have wonderful Ansteoorran Artisans going to Gulf
War to represent us, including some extraordinarily
talented folk from Namron.  Huzzah!!

=====
Isobel de Kirkbryde, a widow.  My son, Odhran Kilmien and I were blessed to be taken in by Master Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay.