[Namron] Re: COW event

Amanda Townsley westerdayaddams at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 14:22:33 PST 2005

Yes it was wonderful! Your spirits lightened our spirits and the glory of Wolfstar lightened the belly dancers' feet.... How many events can you go to where someone stands up and says, "We're not gonna have court but its BLING BLING time!!!" mwahahahaha.....

Salerna della Rena, Whelp to D'Alder Camber, House Wolfstar

Message: 6