[Namron] " ... long as you can grow it " chorus HAIRHAIRHAIRHAIR

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 21:21:57 PST 2005

>Don't freak out - I now have less hair.  I donated to Locks of Love today.
>I did *not* have a strange accident involving any barnyard animals or
>machinery.  Its still long enough to be considered not-short hair, but it
>feels to me like its too short to bother braiding.  It grows back.  And no,
>I didn't donate it to Terric.  Not his color.  I'm not sure how he retained
>a full head of hair with daughters like that anyway.
>
>If you too would like to donate hair, Fantastic Sams at 12th and Alameda
>(behind Mazzio's) will cut your hair for free!  It only takes 10 inches of
>hair.
>
>-Muriel
>There are, indeed, two things, knowledge and opinion, of which the one
>makes
>its possessor really to know, the other to be ignorant.
>Hippocrates

ooHHHhh sigh...

Some might remember a rabid " Animal ". Yes (Annabelle)? with soft flowing
fine hair far past MY shoulders and too few cares to sustain ME in MY now
decrepitude.... I shall start growing it back {where it still will} and pine
long for the time that I may donate it. Now? Not so much...

Pooka-thin-top

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for educational,
entertainment, or information dispersal purposes only. Any taking
too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail
from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization may
contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or to schedule, public / private
viewings of "The Pooky"  at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as
illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ".  Become a Puhkaphyle:
save this email to your Pooky File. Yes, this signiature changes.  "I
approve this message".