[Namron] Why Women Wear Worthy

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 21:44:00 PST 2005

>Offering to spend  private horizontal time with her simply because she has
>long hair will not win you any points and may get you physically damaged.
>Most of us didn't grow our hair out to be man bait. Honestly

More enticing then a Woman's Body, Boosums, or Hair is the Spirit within Her
Soul.

Just a thought, thanx for the air time,

Puhka Lovr

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for educational,
entertainment, or information dispersal purposes only. Any taking
too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail
from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization may
contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or to schedule, public / private
viewings of "The Pooky"  at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as
illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ".  Become a Puhkaphyle:
save this email to your Pooky File. Yes, this signiature changes.  "I
approve this message".