[Namron] Med Faire

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 17:20:48 PST 2005

yes dear - and you will find your "Treasure" in the hospitality tent at med fair....  heheehehhe
Ldy Susannah Blackthorne

Chass Brown <chass at allegiance.tv> wrote:
Muhahaha well yall know I will be there to help and etc... Gotta be there
for my BEVY of Cookies lol.

Chass of Rundel, Ansteorra ~ Whelped to House Wolfstar
Premier Whelp of Our Beloved Lord Puhka Lovr - Ambassador of The~Love for
House Wolfstar and Wielder of ~THE~DREAM~
aka Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Muddler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.